Room curtains are one of the important room sweeteners. The colors and motifs chosen can make the room feel more lively and more beautiful. If you are tired of the existing home curtains, it turns out you can make yourself at home. With a fairly easy step, you can give a new atmosphere in your home!
READ in making this room curtains, you do not even need a thread and sewing machine. Check out the things you need, along with the easy steps below.
1. Curtain fabric according to window size
2. Double tape
6. Grommet tape or ribbon smoke ring
7. Grommet or smoke ring
1. Cut the Fabrics according to the required size.
2. Fold and glue the tip of the cloth, then heat it with iron until it is perfectly attached.
3. Fold the top of the fabric, then glue with double-sided tape.
4. Adjust the smoke ring ribbon with the width of the cloth, then mark the hole with a pencil.
5. Cut the circle, and stick the smoke ring.